Release 4.65 updated 30. April 2020
Activation tool updated to compatible with new server
Audio preview path improved
NDI version 4.5 updated
Audio Follow Video AFV added to audio mixer
Audio Mute added to audio mixer
Audio Monitor channel selector added to audio mixer
Newtek NDI API is updated to version 4.0
MPEG4 35Mb/s 4:2:0 recording preset added
MPEG4 50Mb/s 4:2:2 recording preset added
Newtek NDI API is updated to version 3.8
FFMPEG updated to version 4.1.3
LAV Filters updated to version 0.74
Pip image does not play smoothly corrected
Visual Studio 2013 Runtime files added to installer. Fixes some installation problems.
PAL 1080p50 and NTSC 1080p59.94 video formats added to Project Settings. PAL 1080p50 requires 3G-SDI
or compatible HDMI video capture/output cards.
Project video format added to menu strip
Slow Motion Player Kyboard Short Cut list updated. See Quick Start Manual.
Slow Motion Player video play start and do cut when left mouse click on Slow Motion Preview Window
Slow Motion Player video play and do transition when right mouse click on Slow Motion Preview Window
Fixed bugs in Slow Motion Player
Audio process improved
Video process pipeline improved
DirectShow device NTSC video input start fault fixed
NTSC audio pipeline distortion fixed
NVIDIA NVENC Hardware H264 Encoder GPU support added to video streaming. Supported Nvidia display is needed when NVENC Encoder is selected.
NVENC Encoder usage added to Quick Start Manual
Some audio pipeline fixes.
Newtek NDI input feature is updated to NDI 3.7 version API calls. NDI audio input is now smooth and NDI stream scanning is better.
Updated Newtek NDI Tools Scan Converter usage updated to QuickStartManual.pdf
NDI audio input audio distotrtion fixed
If NDI input selected then color corrector is not available
Black source fault fixed when changing live input sources
New internal web video streaming engine in version 4.5. High quality streaming engine with NVidia GPU support. Stream your video broadcast to any RTMP server like Youtube Live or Facebook Live.
FFMPEG is updated to version 4.1
More title template examples added
More title backrounds added
Default stinger transition animation image sequences added + one additional
Audio mixer VST plugin Open button open now default Avtake VST program folder. Copy your 64bit VST plugin dll files to it (C:\Program Files\Avtake\CutFour Pro\VSTPlugins\).
Newtek NDI API is updated to version 3.7
Critical: Remarkable enchange to Avtake Virtual video and Audio Source DirectShow devices. Works now with OBS and others without audio glitches.
DirectX Runtime file install fixed in installer
Newtek NDI Updated to version 3.5
Quick Title Designer Application Updated
Decklink video out frame pixel faults in version 4.10 fixed
Quick Title Designer Layer error fixed
Audio VST 2.4 (64bit) plugins support. Please note that VST plugins works only in PAL mixing modes (NTSC
moders not supported yet) and not all VST plugins are not compatible (just test yours).
- We recommend free George Yohng's W1 Limiter x64. Download it from here
MPEG4/AVC Program mp4 files recording (24Mbit and 10Mbit)
FFMPEG MPEG recording is updated to version 4.0
LAV video player codecs have updated to latest realease
New better application installer
Audio clitches issues
Pip flickering issue when used size 1 (full size) with cropping
Pip issues when used 720P50 project preset
Fix crash if no Blackmagic Design drivers installed
FFMPEG MPEG recording is updated to version 3.41
Open Broadcaster streaming with NDI input info added to Quick Start Manual
Fixes: Player crash issue is fixed. Missing file from install from data
FFMPEG MPEG recording is updated to version 3.4
Audio not clean in some new processor setups
Video Player save current clip time position to clip info.
Slow Motion Player Short Cuts changed (Right arrow = Play/Stop, Left arrow = New Clip)
Project saves when new Slow Motion clip is created
Slow Motion Preview window resolution lack fixed
Video Player fixed to start play smoothly
Audio preview out fixed. (Bug in version 4.049)
If NDI input signal include alpha channel source video is transparent. When you select NDI source with
alpha channel, preview video edges are green colored and NDI video is transparent.
NDI output signal is now progressive if project format is progressive.
- Slow Motion Control Panel and Slow Motion Source Windows Added. One Source Channel Slow Motion is
included. Four Channel Slow Motion version Is sold separately. See Slow Motion Shortcuts From Manual.
Note that Slow Motion Replays works only in interlaced 1080i50 or 1080i59.94 project video formats.
- One Source Channel MPEG2 Recording is added (To Slow Motion Replays). Four Source Channels MPEG2
Recording is sold separately.
- Stinger transition added to transition selection menu. You have to load own image sequence and gradient
- Newtek NDI is updated to Release 3. CutFour API is updated to support NDI version 3.
- FFMPEG MPEG recording is updated to version 3.3
- Recording shows free space in used hard drive. Recording stops if disk space is less as 2GB.
- LAV video player codecs have updated
- Mute button added to main audio channel. If Windows default audio changes, you have to mute and
unmute to hear sound for new default audio device
- Fixed problem PiP image start flickering
- Fixed problem Video Player Time Code Show
- Program Title Bar area minimized to get more room to video windows
- Added new MPEG2 video recording presets: 35Mbit YUV4:2:0 and 50Mbit YUV4:2:2
- Avtake Video virtual Video Device fixed to working with OBS streaming software
- Fixed audio out in 720P project settings
- Fixed preview video windows resolution lack
- Fixed Avtake video and audio DirectShow virtual devices start problem if CutFour is not opened
- Fixed problem Cutfour process does not kill in application exit
FREE NDI TOOLS V3.5
Avtake CutFour Pro support Newtek NDI streams (input and output). You will find free Newtek NDI tools
from Newtek NDI website https://www.newtek.com/ndi/
You can download Newtek NDI Studio Monitor and Scan Converter without installer (Just copy and run)
Mac users can download Newtek NDI tools from Mac Store.
Stinger Transition Examples
Her you can download some Stinger Transition Image Sequence and gradient image example files
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD STREAMING SOFTWARE
You can download free Adobe Flash Live Encoder from here: